Monday, March 29, 2010

Been Denied for the 300...why?

I have received a letter from the Institution of Engineer Malaysia (IEM) which approved my application to be registered as a graduate member of IEM, which also allow me to use the title of Engr in front of my name. According to some of my friends and some senior brothers, i am also eligible to receive monthly technical allowances of rm300 for being IEM member.

The main reason of joining the institution is just to make an early step of pursuing the title of Ir. But if i was eligible for the allowance, why not trying to get it?

So I've submit my application to EME Directorate to be forwarded to HR Dept. But the feedback i received really disappoint me. The application have been rejected because my degree is just an entrance qualification. meaning that i am not eligible because the degree was awarded before i join the service.

This matter is confusing me. If i am not eligible because of the status of my degree...why others are eligible for just being the IEM member? They were also graduated before joining the services and i'm also IEM member. I will fight this matter with those who may concern...and if i'm still not eligible...those who already enjoying that 300 will have same fate as me...

bukan nak dengki...cuma nak kan keadilan je...aku x kisah kalau alasan penolakan tu disebabkan kerajaan dah xde duit untuk sebarang tambahan elaun kepada kakitangannya, tapi setakat 300 untuk aku sorang apa la sangat...3.6k je setahun...

No comments:

Post a Comment